Some by Mi Miracle Toner: Review


Skincare is one of the most important things that every woman has been obsessed with this last few years. To make our face feels better we have to use the right product to our face. For today’s article, I would like to review one product that I’ve been used for a year. This product called AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner by Some by Mi. Some by Mi is a Korean brand and become famous in the skincare industry because of this toner. So what’s with this toner? What makes this toner become so popular?
      credit:journal.sociolla.com
Basically, this toner is considered as Exfoliating Toner, which is skincare that has an acid (AHA or BHA) that we can use with cotton pads and swap the product into our face. This type of toner is usually used 1-2 times a day after cleansing the face to remove layers of dead skin on the face.
This product is claimed to use safe ingredients, brighten the skin, cure acne, and its scars, and make the face feels smooth. The results will be immediately visible after routine use for 30 days. I’ve been using this product from last year, and yes I can safely say that this product is very good to remove dead skin and relieve my acne scars, also minimize the pores. I only use this product twice a week for my night skincare routine. Since it has an acid, I don’t recommend to use this toner every day, I’m afraid it will make our skin barrier thinner, become more sensitive or worst case burn our face. All of the skincare experts always recommend the people that love to use Exfoliating Toner to use hydrating products and sunscreen, because the acid that contained in the exfoliating toner can also increase skin's sensitivity to sunlight.

Some by Mi ingredients

If your skin feels so much better with this product, maybe I suggest you to try all of the Some by Mi AHA BHA series for the best result, they also have a facial wash, serum, and also cream. For the toner, I bought it for Rp 150.000 for 150 ml in Shopee, but I'm sure other market places like Tokopedia, Lazada, Sociolla might as well sold this product too. Since I only use it twice a week, the product is not empty yet, with an affordable price and amazing result I give this toner a score 4.3/5.
Skincare is a good investment to maintain and protect our skin. So don’t forget to use your skincare for better and clearer skin!

credit: http://lavendergarden90.blogspot.com/2019/01/review-some-by-mi-aha-bha-pha-30-days.html

Komentar

Postingan Populer