Bake a Boo


Last week, I spent my weekend trying café that opening their new branches near MRT Cipete. This café named Bake a Boo, I know this café from my favorite food blogger, Hans Danials from https://eatandtreats.blogspot.com/. He likes to post about how good this café is and since I have nothing to do, I asked my friend to accompany me trying this café. They have a lot of branches such as in Muara Karang, Senopati, Menteng, etc. This time I tried their new branches in Cipete.
credit: @kuatjajan (Instagram)

They have a various amount of snacks and beverage that we can order. They also sell cookies. My personal favorite from this café is their donuts (8k-10k) and boba drink(28k). Since boba is really hype in Indonesia, some café or restaurant trying to selling boba drink but they usually failed because they only follow the trend and it taste like nothing special, but Bake a Boo successfully selling their boba because it taste like Kokumi. Kokumi taste like Paddle Pop Walls Ice Cream, it is one of the famous boba drink in Jakarta but Bake a Boo’s boba is more creamy and less sweet which is good, the price is still affordable and another plus point they make their own boba so it’s homemade and feels super chewy. I give their Fresh Milk Brown Sugar Boba 4/5 and 3/5 for their Donut Kampung Meises.

credit: https://eatandtreats.blogspot.com/
My friend and I also try their ice cream, I ordered the strawberry yogurt ice cream and cookies & cream. They also said that their ice cream is also homemade and they use premium and best ingredients for all of their products, which is true because I can see real fruit chunks all over the ice cream and it tastes so good, I’m going to give the ice cream 3.5/5 stars. We can choose to use a cup or cone and I prefer to choose the cone one.
credit: @chellandsu (Instagram)

I’ll definitely come back to this café maybe in their branches at Senopati, and try their Kopi Susu and their famous rissoles.
credit: @bakeabooindo (Instagram)

Bake a Boo

Jl. RS. Fatmawati Raya No.7, RT.8/RW.6, Gandaria Sel., Kec. Cilandak, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12420 (Near MRT Cipete)
Open from: 7 AM - 9 PM
         


Komentar

Postingan Populer